1. Lesson fee is fifty dollars ($50.00) per hour.
2. Lessons are to be paid for one month in advance at the first lesson of each month.
3. If the student is late for a lesson, the instructor can only extend the lost time to the student if there is not another student scheduled immediately afterwards.
4. Lessons cancelled by the student with less than 24 hours notice must be paid for (except in the case of an emergency). The instructor has the option to reschedule.
5. If even with advance notice a student plans on missing two lessons in one month, three of the month's lessons must be paid for in order to hold the student's lesson time.
6. There is no charge to the student for any lessons cancelled by the instructor. Such cancelled lessons will be credited to the student's account.